Wednesday 24 October 2012

friends words

which one?

What kind of friend do we need?
I need someone who I can trust
who will stay with me till my worse
who will love me for who I am

what kind of friend do we want?
some say they want
someone that can help me
play jokes till we lost our mind
share tips and stuff..

but what kind of friend can we trust?
who exactly our true friend?
how can we know which one...
how can I ever know and sure

well close your eyes
ask yourself who exactly stay with you..
till your worse and happy day..
whose the one that accept you for you
willing to do crazy and silly things with you
cray for you and laugh with you..

the answer already in front you
sometimes we just really need to stop
and open our eyes for that special person
that friend will come and we will meet them
it just up to you to recognize them....

but the real question...
are you one of the true friend...
that someone wish for..


No comments:

Post a Comment